Thursday, April 27, 2006

any excuse for a new toy

So, we're off to Iowa for Brent's spring training. And no, he's not a baseball player. Twice a year, spring and fall, they bring everyone back to the home office for training. Anyway, every spring they have a banquet. For some reason (probably because of my hatred of clothes shopping) I get it in my head to sew myself a skirt for the occasion. So after the skirt is completely constructed, I sweet talked Brent into helping me measure out the hem so I can finish. So, armed with a yardstick, the most level piece of floor we can find in the 125+ year old house, and pins, he sets to work. And then says, "you know this would be so much easier if I had a laser level..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Are you in Iowa right now? This weekend? If so, I hope it goes better than the last one you told us about! :)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home