Monday, October 23, 2006

random iowa city sighting...

so. i was walking across campus today, and guess who i ran into...

if you guessed grant hirl (yeah, right...you didn't guess that!), you're right!

i didn't have much time to talk to him because i was already late to class, but he did have enough time to tell me that he's graduating with his BS (BA?) in political science in december. he said he took a little time off so he could follow the 7 1/2 year plan (has it really been that long???). he's apparently living with his brother luke, who's also graduating in december. so anyway, there's your "random person i'd almost forgotten about" moment for the day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

So I'm guessing that means your conversation didn't last long enough for him to come up with a metaphor like, seeing you on campus was as random as a tree without leaves?!? ;)

2:59 AM  
Blogger ReBock said...

nope, no enlightening comments whatsoever...from my end either ;)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

It's good to see someone else is taking the long road.:) Looks like it is the 8 year plan for me though. I don't know - I never had an eight year "plan". It just sort of ended up this way. Maybe I'll call it the 8 year occurrence.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home