Monday, February 19, 2007

Answers

A new post so it's not buried in the comments below...

Lisa Durian is a nurse working at Mahaska Co. Hospital. At least that's as of whenever my mom was there for her surgery...last year? the year before? sometime? I think I was in North Carolina at the time. So somewhere between June 2004 and March 2006.

As for my sisters, Carmen is still at Iowa State, doing the graphic design thing. She is going to Rome for a semester and picking up a minor so she's going to be on the five year plan (currently a junior). Amber finally graduated after deciding she probably couldn't afford another study abroad (Australia and Wales) and has been working for Caterpillar in Peoria, IL for all of three weeks. She's doing the general training thing now, with the ultimate goal of doing technical marketing, whatever that means.

As for me, I'm staying away from MySpace. Sometimes I'd rather not be found.

And a much belated congrats to Jay.

1 Comments:

Blogger ReBock said...

i'm not sure if this is going to be a weird comment or not, so i apologize if it is.

lisa durian was still working at the hospital in mahaska county as of about a month ago...my grandma perdue spent a few days there before she died and i saw lisa briefly, but we didn't really exchange words or anything (i guess that probably wasn't the most opportune time to catch up). i'm not writing this because i'm asking for sympathy, just because it's relevant to the conversation.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home