Friday, May 19, 2006

I wanted to share some pictures too.

Here's a visual update to my life.


This is Jamie and I last April tiptoeing through the tulips in Mount Vernon, WA. We were only dating at the time and this was my first trip to WA to meet the parents.










Jamie and I hanging out in a tree on San Juan Island, WA. We took a week long sailing cruise through the islands in June. He proposed on the boat the second night out. (He's sporting the large beard because he was the captain of the cruise and you can't be captain unless you have the beard. Not sure what that means about women captains.)

Here's my family in Seattle for a visit over Christmas. My Dad is still working for Cargill in MN, 25+ years now. Mom has lost over 50 pounds since turning 50 over a year ago. (She's my hero) Amanda is finishing up her dietetics internship in MN and looking for jobs. David and her are not officially engaged yet, but for all intents and purposes getting married when they get all David's school plans nailed down. And I guess I'm truely adapting to Seattle as I'm the only one holding a Starbucks and wearing a Goret-ex raincoat.

And finally, here is Caleb the puppy. He's actually a 7 year old Australian Shephard that Jamie has had since puppyhood. He's very intelligent and talkative and enjoys long walks, playing frisbee or ball, and covert raids on the trash can (there is NO trash he can't get into, trust us).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home