Thursday, March 01, 2007

So much of the white stuff

I normally don't complain about the weather in the midwest because I choose to live here and therefore have no right to. That being said, this winter has just been ridiculous. I mean the warmest December I can remember, and now as we speak, a late winter blizzard. I mean, lately we've had some cold and snowy weather but this one is a good one, a real good one! I don't know about the drives you all had to work today, but mine consisted of straining to see more than 20 feet in front of the nose of my car. And that was at a measly 15mph! What a fun region! (I just fear being snowed in. . . at work!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

It has been an odd winter. Does it seem to anyone else that the only "true" winter has been in February?

And besides, at least you're not in those communities with 10-12+ feet of snow in upstate New York. Those residents had better like snow, and the shoveling that goes with it.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home