Monday, April 23, 2007

Finally...

Okay. So it's been eight years. And I ran into Mike Lester, Justin Ott, Joe Rosendhal (sp?), and Chris something (who was in the class before us) at a Bucs game in Des Moines about a month ago. And I was talking to Chris (I still can't remember his last name), and telling him that I was graduating from college this May and it's been eight years since I graduated high school. So his assumption was that I was getting my doctorate. I had to correct him and tell him I'm just getting my bachelor degree.

And that's the news. I'm graduating...college...finally. I suppose I have already graduated college once before but that was six years ago. So everyone is invited to the party. See the invitation below.

Following graduation, I'll be roadtripping with a friend out to Seattle via Minnesote, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, and Washington and back through Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, and Nebraska before I start my job with the Missouri Department of Transportation as a Highway Designer in Lee's Summit.

Now, this isn't getting married or having a baby or anything of such caliber but it is that last graduation party I plan to hold for a long while. If you can make, your presents will be appreciated. However, knowing how busy things are and a number of you have lives in other places and such things, I understand if you can not make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home