Friday, June 20, 2008

Expecting


Hello everyone!

As some of you might have found out on Facebook or through the grapevine, my wife, Amanda, and I are expecting our first child this November. To keep things interesting, we will wait till the birth to find out the gender. Currently, our name choices are Abraham Louis and Julia Michele. Amanda shot down most of my history nerd choices: Octavian, Horatio, Charlamegne (sp?), etc. If I'm smarter than I think I am, I will post some pictures of my wife with her expanded belly (Amanda is the red head).

4 Comments:

Blogger ReBock said...

congrats! can't wait to find out the gender - that's so fun that you're waiting, though. hope amanda stays healthy!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I like your choices, Mark! But hey, marriage is about compromise, right? Besides, you don't want the kid to get beat up too much! Congratulations, thanks for keeping us posted!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats Mark! That's awesome.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Update? Pics?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home