Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Devil's Food

devils food

Otherwise titled "I have too much time on my hands" OR "I need a job, but let's face it, that's not all that likely, considering I've been looking for 8 months and have yet to find anything and in another 8 months I'll be moving again. Argh."

Minor rant, completely unintended. But as long as I've started...

So, I'll settle for a hobby. However, most of my current hobbies and interests are outdoors or not feasible while living in an apartment. So what's a girl to do when she can't go outside and play?

Any suggestions from the field? Inspiration from the crowd? Thoughts from the balcony?

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Have you ever thought of...dare I say it?!?...scrapbooking or otherwise creatively organizing the multitudes of pictures I'm sure you have?

Or you could always start planning our 10 year high school reunion...

7:47 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

It's official, you've gone off the deep end. . . HEAD FIRST!!

Might I recommend scheduling a comedian for the 10th anniversary of our commencement!! har-har-har

9:07 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Might I inquire as to whom the "off the deep end" comment is refering to? Anne or Me?

9:14 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

hmmmm.... let me see. Is a giant cupcake with devil horns and a bushy tail normal?

You decide who's sanity is in question!!

(it might be mine)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home