Thursday, September 08, 2005

Other Big News

Hey everyone. It has been awhile since I've been on. I'll have to remedy that. Its true I am getting married. In 9 days to be exact, craziness. Its been sort of a whirlwind engagement. I met Jamie (thats his name) Zaehring (soon to be my name) last fall when we were all part of a larger young adults group. Started dating in November and got engaged the end of June. He's an systems engineer at Rockwell Collins, working on the new Boeing 787. Thus the temporary transfer to Seattle. He'll be doing customer onsite support for Boeing up there and I'm going along for the ride. My work here is giving me a 12 month leave of absence so I can have my job back (or one like it here in town). Otherwise I'll probably look for something up there because there's the possibility of making it a permanent move. Anyway, we sold his house, moved all his stuff and will probably sell my house in a few weeks. Lots of moving and messes and all the joy that goes with not being able to find anything. We're hoping it will improve in the next month. So thats about all with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Sounds like you're knee deep in chaos -- but the good sort. Congrats!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home