Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It's Time to Play: LET'S NAME THAT SONG STUCK IN DANA'S HEAD!

Got your hands on the buzzer? Alright, let's play!

It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere.
I'm all alone, more or less.
Let me fly, far away from here.
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.

I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose,
Drinking fresh mango juice,
Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes.
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun...

Anyone have an answer? Or am I the alone in my pure geek moment?

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Wow...I don't think I've ever heard that song! Either that or it's one of those that I never really knew the words to...

Speaking of obscure songs-- How about the Christmas Wrap?? :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

'Red Dwarf' theme. But you knew more of it than I did.

As far as annoying songs go, I can' think of any at the moment. . .

9:16 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

DING DING DING!! We have a winner! Congratulations Robert, you have just won a free...hm...what do I have around here that I could unload...

Until next time...


And to Anne, I heard the Christmas (W)rap playing in the mall this past holiday season and promptly burst out laughing, causing stressed out shoppers to slowly back away while I tried to explain to Brent what was so funny.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

What's the Christmas Wrap? Is it anything like The Hannukah Song?

Put on your yamulcah, here comes hannukah! So much funica, to celebrate hannukah!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

OK, so I inadvertantly lied-- I have heard that song before. And I probably knew some of those words at one time...but not as many as Dana. So, why was it stuck in your head?!?

Jay-The Christmas (W)rap is a funky little song about a gal getting ready for her Christmas party...buying cranberries at the store and meeting a guy or something :) Heard by Dana and I in HS cruising around Osky late one winter night...Ah the memories.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home